February 15, 2010

Day 7


What a big weekend!

What a weekend. I worked all weekend at my other job. reception at Halls Gap Colonial It was the Grampians Jazz Festival. There was lots of jazz, everyday. why; when people get to a certain age do they start getting crabby and annoyed at everything?? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little bit of Jazz, but when you get to the end of the weekend, 3 days/nights of Jazz it does get a bit much. and then you get 1 person complaining about everything, it makes you think they're all the same, when really they're not, some are actually quit nice and thank you for finding them a room when they have been trying to get in for 3 years.


On top of that I had an engagment party on Saturday night, and grape picking Sunday morning before work... woowww!! Working Today and then Time for a rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment