April 15, 2009

Just a few things I've been working on!!

Just to fill you in, I did walk the Pinnacle again, but this time there was 2 bus loads of people at the top, and I'm not much into crowds when I'm working out, so no photo's this time. SORRY!! maybe next time.

But I will show you some sewing goodness I have finished.  This Cushion cover was number 1 on the list.  I wouldn't normally use cord as the base, but it was all I had at the time, and it looked pretty good if I do say so myself.




What do you think.  I made this little fella for some friends who are expecting!! along with a small little quilt blanket.  
Some of the pleated bags I finished.  Aren't they just so cute.  You can buy them in my etsy shop, what are you waiting for, go on have a look, you know you want to.



Some small coin purses I'm sending down to incube.8r.  I only made 10 of these, so snap them up as I won't be making any more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment