April 11, 2009

What a Weekend!!




Friday morning my dad and I got up early to walk the Pinnacle before all the tourists started out... We started at 7am, it took us 2 hours... and I couldn't believe we only saw 2 people...  This is the view we had... It was pretty special, Halls Gap was clear as a bell, but surrounding the other side of the mountain there was cloud all the way around!!  I think I'll walk it again in the morning, so stay tuned for some more photos...


I have been doing quite a lot of this lately... Massaging that is, giving not receiving... I much prefer receiving, like anyone does.. but giving a good massage is just as rewarding, especially when you have people walking away, feeling great and boasting about it too.. Its just the greatest!!!  I will be one tired girl after this Easter long weekend... but its all worth it!!

All stacked up and ready to iron!!

I did however sneak in some time to finish these few scarves I had started...  Some are off to incube8r, you can check out their blog here  and the others might just make it to my madeit store... 





No comments:

Post a Comment