April 9, 2009

Material!

Look at the Screen printed material I have left!! not much you say... I hear you!! I'm seriously going to have to get some more and quick smart... Thats one of the best (and worst) things about ordering material, you have to choose...  but what happens when you want it all...


Don't you hate it when you know exactly what you need to buy and mind you, I much prefer shopping online these days... But anyway, I traveled one and a half hours to go into a shop that should have the material I needed, I did buy some there after all and you know what, they didn't have it... how frustrating is that? so I get on the phone to order some from another store and I won't even go into the conversation I had, all I'll say is it took about 3 phone calls, cut offs, call wait and I finally got some material ended up with 3 different colours as they didn't have what I wanted in the one.

I had to get the wool felted material before I could sew all these scarves up... and now I have it, won't be long until they're up and ready to go...


And these cushions  you say, they are going straight to Aunty Cookie for the 'silent auction hampers' she's putting together to raise money for PANDA.


No comments:

Post a Comment