May 12, 2009

BIRTHDAY!! Presents and all



I have decided this year instead of having a birthday, I'm going to have a birthweek!! 

and to kick it off, I had a birthday dinner last night with some friends and family, I received this lovely clutch from from special friends.  Its made by FelixandJayne, check out all there fantastic creations.

Don't you just love how its sewn together.. I think it must be screen printed and then sewn.  Its the greatest!



I also received this necklace that was purchased from incube8r.  Every time I head in there I can't help myself and end up buying something.

Its not the greatest photo, but you get the idea.  It has a pearl in the centre.

I also was given this awesome mannequin I have been eyeing for sometime.  Which I can't wait to hang scarves and things on.





No comments:

Post a Comment