May 12, 2009

Trip to the big smoke!

I don't usually take weekends off, being a massage therapist in a tourist town you can't really afford to.  but it has been quite a while since I have had a whole weekend.  So I headed down to the BIG smoke
Melbourne with some friends. 

On Saturday we did some shopping at DFO at Southern Cross Station I usually shop at Chadstone however this place rocked!! We ended up spending quit some time there, and saved some dosh, can you believe it $15 jeans and they're quit dressy. 

We went out to dinner at The Keilor Hotel think thats what it was called.  And it was pretty damn good too.. I had the Lamb Curry, the lamb was just falling apart which was awesome.  One of the girls had Pumpkin Gnocchi, now I've always liked gnocchi, but this was amazing... I am definitely going to have to master this one, they were oh so fluffy and tasty.. Its making me hungry just thinking about it and I have already had dinner, thats how good it was!

On Sunday Morning we went to The Werribee Zoo.

Rhino


Me posing with the statues


How cool is this water fountain... isn't it just the greatest





Ok, so they're not real, but how cool are they anyway !!


I'm not really a huge fan, but check out these little guys, they are pretty cool aren't they.

Wow, how many times did I say 'how cool' sorry bout that will try not to do it again!!

1 comment:

  1. Got to love a Werribee Zoo day out! Mr Myrtleandeunice sculpted the big waterplay hippos, so the kidlets reckon we always have an excellent excuse to go back to check how they are travelling!

    (lovely to have you pop by - and your bags are beauties)...

    ReplyDelete