May 1, 2009

Check out my new toy!!


I've finally bought an overlocker.. yeah I know it has taken me a while, some might say I'm a bit behind the times.
They are the greatest.  Ok, Ok, so I've only made one thing so far and it was only a scarf.  I've still got to play around, it is a bit scary, and its so fast, and cuts aswell I have used one before, but this one is actually mine... woohoo!! Think of all the things I can make and how neat everything will be.  and it'll take half the time so I've heard. I'll add some more picks soon, am hoping to spend some time on it tomorrow, and get quite a bit accomplished!!

And this is the first scarf I made with my new toy... This is the second of the smaller width.. what'da'ya think??  I'm keeping this one, but don't worry, there will be more in the shop soon..

Ok, so I was going to show you all my new massage brochures, but am having trouble loading them...  I will try and format them tomorrow, so I can load them on here..  


2 comments:

  1. Wooohoooooo!!!! what a machine! I used one way back in school, I remember my teacher telling me afterwards, you need to slow down with that thing and your sewing looks like a dogs breakfast!! Scared for life Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarves Bec. They look superb. What a clever girl you are!!

    ReplyDelete